Hello Gang!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks EZ - Just diggin around am I'm seeing BUNCHES O' Fun and familiar faces......

So Woodie - tell me - whats the rating prohibition on this board anyway? PG PG13 R ???? I like the changes you made - good work! I dont know how long that 10meg file deal will be able to last though! ;) Great Job!

I would say a rating of PG13 would be fair to all ages to whom visit the site.

Yeah, I havent changed that 10meg file deal yet, right now I have been working on getting bugs out of the links page before it goes on the site.

-WoodiE

Well if you need a hand with anything let me know. Firing up another Apache this week. Fun wow ;)

actually if you look, its not 10megs. Its only 1meg.

Someone didnt do the conversion from bytes to MB right, heh.

-WoodiE

DOH! Thats 2 for 2 today - image size and file size - am I a winner or what?!?!?! LOL!

Too early in the morn - I need my coffee!

:banana:

OMG! Could you imagine?!?!?! First Day and I "Get The Boot!"

Man that would suck!

I like it here! So much more than the T(*&^&* forum.

Welcome to Christian and TMaxximus...good to see some more experience moving over to this forum. Glad to have you.

Christian...the body thing is awesome. I think I actually like the E-Maxx body better. I didn't let them cut a hole for the fuel tank ( I mostly fuel and refuel with the body off)...one less hole to let dust and muck in.

Thanks for the compliments! :)

Well I'm off to the LHS tomorrow to see if I can finesse one for the *free* price hehehe.

I have a Novak XXTra FM Synth RX thats not functioning at all. Seems to be an "out of the box" failure. For the 90 bucks they cost it should have been tested a few times before it left the mftr.

Oh well.

Ill let you know how I make out on the body :banana:

Hey fellas, I just hopped on over here from the Traxxas boards.
I have to say I like the look and feel of these boards. My hats off to the owner.

And you know I just have to post one of these: :banana:

Chris...see if you can get a couple of dozen at the Sky deal price;)

Darth..hi and good to see you on here:)

Welcome Darth! Another Buffalo boy! RIGHT ON! :banana:

Hey EZ - would that be the *free* price :wtf:

The best I can get those for is 90 - there must be another way....

yep Chris..it would be a freebie to get us all excited,$90 is it a custom shell.

DOH! We must have crossed lines. I was referring to the XXTra FM RX :)

But I still want the deal on the EMaxx bod too :banana:

who`s nicked my avatar,i did not remove it and when i look through the selection it is not shown.
one of you guys hid it;)

Chris we did have you wires crossed,sorted now:banana:

Chris did it...not me!!! haha

I was testing something, but thought I re-uploaded it. Guess not, so I will this evening when i get off of work.

-WoodiE

i hope you have not broken it guys,cos it was in A1 condition,still i am insured;)
Easy Now

Was I bad? Did I break something? Oh no, my 3rd strike and I dont know why.

LOL!

I want to upload my own Avatar.

Hey woodie - can you put in (where posting) that the image size should only be 400x400. It already states file size and format but not image size itself. Just a thought.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Back