Hello Gang!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've already got my two year old drivin' a Nicco electric Hummer in the backyard. It goes just the right speed for her to bash into things (SLOW). She thinks it is awesome. Of course, I catch her eyein' my MAXX and get a little worried.

You just have to be stern, just say NO you can't have my maxx...

Too true...she likes it when it is sitting on it's stand (nice and quiet like her Hummer), but once I fire it up :eek:, she heads for high ground and watches. She's not real big on noise...thunder (she calls it "rumble rumble") spooks her, and so does the MAXX at WOT.:D

Well at least you know she is safe when your running your maxx and not trying to catch it like some kids try to do.

I have some experience in that area...my friend is still shell shocked from his kid's close encounter of the MAXX kind...:D

SkyMaxx congrats on the twins,poor guy 80% women in your household;) am i lucky or unlucky guys cos my daughter of 20 monyhs prefers T`s to E`s,she used to steer my e round and i did foward and reverse,while out bashing she ignored the E over the T`s.now i have 3T`s she loves them to bits,running or static.

Thanks Easy...once my daughter conquers her noise issues, and I have my .21 Maxx created, I think she will be happy to go bashing with daddy. Now, if I can just keep my wife for going ballistic when that moment occurs...:D

like i said in a previous post to you big bashing crew,is what you`ll have pretty soon:p

hi guys I'm from the traxxas forum 2 :) how are you all doing ?

Dave p.s. this does rule :banana:

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
like i said in a previous post to you big bashing crew,is what you`ll have pretty soon:p

Let's hope so. I get a little tired of putting on a solo show for the admiring crowds. I know that I am not the only MAXXer down here; the local MAXXers just seem to avoid large groups or something.

Last edited:
have you tried posting a flyer in your lhs,he will be happy if you guys go out on a weekend and smash your trucks up.

I hadn't thought of that. I was surprised by how few of them that i run into actually interact with others online or in person.

I did get a few looks at their track on Saturday, when I went to pick up my new glow ignitor and few extra goodies. I fired up my T and all the little buggy owners kind gave me that O-"poo" look. Too bad I didn't get there sooner. They closed up shop just as I was getting warmed up.

seems like you can get more on board soon,like i said a posse in your area,that will be cool.it is in the interest of your lhs to get you guys bashing together,cos you`ll need more spares.

Concur with you there. They already love my business as it is. I trashed out my bashing body pretty badly. Went in about an hour prior to my visit with Pirata. I asked if they had a throw away body that was in decent enough shape to protect my T in a muddy environment. They gave me a brand new E-Maxx body (which by the way looks better than my new T-Maxx body ever did). They cut a hole for the antenna and the motor cooling head. All at no cost. That's right for free...is that cool or what. It is the silver crew cab with flare-outs around the wheel wells. I couldn't believe it a painted body, brand spanking new for me, for nothing...

that is cool,i`ll give it a try at my lhs;)

that`s cool dude,i`m glad to have you aboard and i know others feel the same way.it is a cool family on here.:banana:

FOR SALE

Hi I have got a brand new boxed HITEC RANGER 2 Transmitter (stick Type) 3 channel with mini receiver, £76.00 new, will post anywhere in UK for £45.00 ono gotta go, need the room, perfect upgrade for T-Maxx.:banana:

I'm heeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Yippee Ki Aeee Motha!

Hey Sky - Sweet deal on the bod! Thanks for the idea!!!! ;)

Good to see everyone from the FlipSide!

-Chris

Chris..hi dude welcome to this forum you`ll notice some familiar guys on here,and i know you will be a benefit to us.:cool:

Back