Hello Gang!!!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Traxxas site has got a lot of good Info. on it but so will this on soon I think:banana: I hope more people come and check it out.:D And so far the people on here are great too:D Thanks again for all the help from all of you guys!!!!

Yeah, this forum rocks, and yes, i also like the dancing banana:banana:

berra welcome to the forum,
do you fancy coming to a big bash in ipswich of i get permission to hire foxhall stadium:cool:

Originally posted by Easy-MAXX
berra welcome to the forum,
do you fancy coming to a big bash in ipswich of i get permission to hire foxhall stadium:cool:

Its a bit too far for me to get to, sorry:(

I'm seeing more and more familiar names on the boards:banana:

berra what if you can get picked up from a station in essex or ipswich?

thedominator.. word has gotten out;):banana:

It depends on what station is nearest to a pick up point where some one could get me from. What is the closest some one would come to pick me up??

Ipswich would be easy,maybe another but i`ll see if it is going to happen and then i will let you know:D

This is a nice site. I recognize a lot of names here. But, the best part has got to be the Banana:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

(Sorry, I just wanted to see if they could line dance)

Kind of like little back street boys. (I bet they can sing better too!)
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Cool, I like the place!

Last edited:
Another place to spend the better part of the wee hours as I watch over my newborn twins...

Diggin' the bananas...:)

Originally posted by SkyMaxx
Another place to spend the better part of the wee hours as I watch over my newborn twins...

Diggin' the bananas...:)

New twins congrats SkyMaxx:) Sounds like you need to get two maxx's one for each one. Oh and are the twins boys or girls???

Girls...I now have three girls (one two year old, two two month olds)...I have renamed my house to "Mike's House of Women".

Oh...and I am working on building an Al/Tn .21 Maxx from the ground up...call it a labor of love, but it will be of epic proportions (not size but time...the wallet can only handle so much at a time.)

What ever you do DO NOT teach them to fish or you will never catch another fish in your life. I know I tought my wife to fish now she catches all the fish and I just wounder what I'm doing wrong;) Thats why I wont get her a drive my maxx:D

Back