Hello everyone I need help badly....please read

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 wifey or significant other WOULD not be impressed with the stench! i start mine in a 28X35 garage and it stinks for days

The only time you should EVER start it indoors is if your wife or girlfriend isn't home but has a cat and you're willing to wait outside till it runs out of fuel.

Lol oh yea I started it a dew times in the house not all the time tho besides its not that bad I had a pocket bike two stroke started it up in the house lol now that was a very bad idea lol but my gf doesn't complain nitro smoke smells good if only it came in a can lol like febreeze but I guess can't run in the winter then

The only time you should EVER start it indoors is if your wife or girlfriend isn't home but has a cat and you're willing to wait outside till it runs out of fuel.

so true ! Rolex, so true !:hehe:

Oh that never happpened to me does any one know the top speed of the ofna force 26. And my other question is after I run my rc should I take the whole thing all the way stripped apart to clean it?