Hello everyone hope you all are going well !

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heath

RC Newbie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I need some help identifying this nitro truck 4x4 traxxas Stadium thunder that's just going of the car shell 02 04 around that model correct me if I'm wrong all good cheers
20210725_200059.jpg
20210912_234757.jpg
20210725_200320.jpg

IMG_1631613336058.jpg

Welcome to the site. That is not a traxxas or revo. The stadium thunder it is not also.

Can you get a clear pic of the engine badges, receiver, and radios in clear? I spent 20 minutes looking and found nothing!

Welcome to the site. That is not a traxxas or revo. The stadium thunder it is not also.

Can you get a clear pic of the engine badges, receiver, and radios in clear? I spent 20 minutes looking and found nothing!
Much appreciated for ya time looking for me, just on the road at the moment I will definitely do that tomorrow !

Can't thank you enough thanks heaps!!

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome bud. Looks like cool truck don’t know much on stock rcs. Wish I could help. Get it going and enjoy it 👍

Hi everyone thanks for the help identifying my truck much appreciated legends cheers hey 👍 I'll keep you all updated on the progress.