Heck of a deal for a start on a scaler

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$20????????????? i paid $60 for mine!!!! although i saw it on toysrus.com for $18 at the time i bought mine.

gosh damn it!!! this is making me mad, i could have bought three for the price i paid for my one lol....I'm gonna buy two more right now.

thanks alot jerk, i mean chip lol, if you hadnt posted this i wouldnt of had to buy another jk and a f150.....so thanks alot :( lol now i have to build two more scalers!!!!

I also got charged 1.94 in tax. I guess they ship out of the closest stock since there are stores in every state.
It was only 4 or 5 years ago when they were selling the VW beetle and the PT Cruiser for $119 in Toys R Us.
6 months later I jumped on a Cruiser at $49 and mounted it on a stretched out Rustler frame.

Beautiful looking body on a really lame-ass chassis, and it looks like the grill is open. I just hope the trim on the side is a removable sticker.

0005021160898_500X500.jpg

Last edited:
what trim??? theres no stickers on the inside....the back/top is removable wich is cool but i just leave mine on so my stereo doesn't fall out lol....yeah the grill is opened, thats why i put a mesh grill on mine.

oh lol..you must not ever look at my scaler build thread lol...they all come off pretty easy.

Back