Headed to the coast for a getaway this weekend...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We should take a road trip up there soon
Well I mean space trip
Hopefully to not come across Spaceball 1.
I would like to see the enterprise though
Spaceball 1 is scattered around planet Druidia. The Enterprise is somewhere getting blown up again more than likely.

I think @WickedFog suggestion for the scx6 is the best. 😁😁 hope you have a rocking time.
You could just simply tow the Honcho behind whichever Subie you 2 are taking. The Honcho will also have cargo space for a number of SCX24s.

You could just simply tow the Honcho behind whichever Subie you 2 are taking. The Honcho will also have cargo space for a number of SCX24s.
That's some logistical wizardry there man. Good thinkin.

Yeah, I remember those pics. Hope to see some more. Are you not taking the SCX6?

I thought about taking the Honcho, but that sucker is heavy, and I don't think I can carry it up and down the stairs to get down to where I want to take it. I am planning on taking it up to the dam as soon as it stops raining every weekend.

Getting ready to figure out who's coming with so I can charge up some batteries before morning.

Crawlers can crawl..... just saying. But I know you want a smaller ride to fit in your pocket and can whip out anytime anywhere.
😁

My favorite weapon in gta. The purple bat. 🤣
I thought it was a blue rubber fishing lure.
A9063F45-4E58-415E-8B0D-A07FFFB00982.jpeg

Back