Hb stadium lightning

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
So I got this with my savage and an earthquake in a package deal. I've since decided to keep it and get it going again. I'll be converting to a brushless setup. Should be lots of fun when the work is done

Looks like its going to be a fun project, good luck...

Thanks. It should be a good time for me and the wife. She kept the quake and is looking at a new rtr so she can learn too. I've learned that parts for this are spendy being a vintage one. However its fully upgraded so that's not such a bad thing. Lol

I had the buggy version of that a long time ago. I put some OFNA truggy tires on it to pick up ground clearance for where I ran and geared it down. Barely remember working on it... didn't drive it much. I've had 3 buggies over the past 20 years... kind of thinking of getting a arrma typhon 6s now that I have a bmx track to air it out at... not sure I want to deal with that though, after having the outcast.

I can't recall if the lightning truggy came with alloy arms on it or if those were upgrades. Looks well built either way.

This one has 22mm hubs with pro line plastic wheels that say upgrade. I'd ideally like to go back to 17mm but everything on the drive line was changed to aluminium so I may be stuck with what I have that way. It has carbon fiber supports and everything else except the bumper mount and bumper are aluminum

Back