Have you seen the new TRX-4 k10. Its sweet. Check it out....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To all the folks commenting on crawlability, yes, obviously this one isn't supposed to crawl that well, but rather look cool. If you want a TRX4 that can crawl, you get a Sport :)

I agree. I really like the look but it seems to me the lift would reduce its 'crawlability'. Am I wrong? 2.2's? It sure looks good.
I really like the clipless body.

I think the wheel base is different though.
Aint nothing some brass down low can't fix. 😁

To all the folks commenting on crawlability, yes, obviously this one isn't supposed to crawl that well, but rather look cool. If you want a TRX4 that can crawl, you get a Sport :)
The TRX-4 is a good truck for crawling. Sport is also good. The top heavy bodies are what impede on the crawling of the TRX-4.
I personally like the hi/low gearing of the TRX-4 over the sport.. plus it makes it seem real. With the locking of diffs. It's a cool feature

I still have all my brass and metal axles I could install on there.

CEF519BB-FBE9-40FB-A148-662BCD760CB4.jpeg

They're made by Xtraa speed. Only paid $18 per housing and they're a nice part
Yeah they definitely look nice. I would need blue though haha

I like it but the price is too steep for me, also aftermarket body’s are not gonna be available.

The wheelbase should be great for crawling but it looks like the only bodies that are similar in length are drag bodies for the 22S Losi. Not that there arent a couple of good looking ones.

I got off work today and found out that the LHS got some of these trucks in and I couldn't resist. As soon as I stop giggling I'll take some pics and start a thread.

I got off work today and found out that the LHS got some of these trucks in and I couldn't resist. As soon as I stop giggling I'll take some pics and start a thread.
Did you really? Thats awesome funny thing is I still have a TRX-4 in the box waiting to get built. Haha

Good looking truck! Sits a little high for my tastes, especially in the back, but that would be an easy adjustment.

I ran it a bit yesterday and I'm a little surprised but it does crawl pretty good. Most of what I climbed were straight on approaches. It is awfully 'tippy' so I doubt it will side hill well but I didn't really expect it to. The turning radius is really good. I plan to work on getting some lights on it today.

I ran it a bit yesterday and I'm a little surprised but it does crawl pretty good. Most of what I climbed were straight on approaches. It is awfully 'tippy' so I doubt it will side hill well but I didn't really expect it to. The turning radius is really good. I plan to work on getting some lights on it today.
That's awesome. I didn't think it would do good side Hilling. But it probably handled way better then thought. It's set up like a mud truck not so much crawler. Glad you got it out for a run.. what type of lights you going with?

I tried to use some LED's that I had already but they would require some modification of the included pockets on the truck. I'm not sure, but I think the light pockets are identical to the K5 Blazer body. I'm going to take one off of the K5 and see if its the same. If so, I'll just order another kit from Traxxas.

I did email Traxxas and asked if the K5 kit would work but no response yet.

Saturday crawling with the wife.

20220904_180457.jpg

Back