Has anyone tried Slayer body on a Slash

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtworks

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
Hi, I'm going to bid a Slayer and an SC10 body on ebay, will those body fit on Slash? Thanks.

I run a SC10 body on my Slash and it fits fine. Just the holes need re-drilled if you buy the pre-painted one. As for the Slayer body, the holes will probably also need re-drilled. Other than that, it should be fine.

I run a SC10 body on my Slash and it fits fine. Just the holes need re-drilled if you buy the pre-painted one. As for the Slayer body, the holes will probably also need re-drilled. Other than that, it should be fine.
Great news! Thanks! Does the SC 10 body has exactly equal wheelbase to Slash?

Yes, the wheels fit fine. In the Slash picture thread I have one of mine. The only thing is you have to remove the nerf bars. The SC10 body is more narrow in that area.

Yes, the wheels fit fine. In the Slash picture thread I have one of mine. The only thing is you have to remove the nerf bars. The SC10 body is more narrow in that area.
Thanks again, well I didn't win the SC10 body :(, but I won both Slayer body (accidentally :confused:) and Slash Jerry Whelchel body.

Cool! Too bad you didn't win the SC10 body. I love them, mainly because to me they resemble the Short Course trucks much more than the Slash bodies do.

Cool! Too bad you didn't win the SC10 body. I love them, mainly because to me they resemble the Short Course trucks much more than the Slash bodies do.
Maybe next time, how thick is the SC10 lexan? 0.40 or 0.60?

I don't know the exact measurement, but I do know it's not too think. It's pretty much the same as a Slash or Slayer body. I know the Proline bodies use a real thick material though.

I don't know the exact measurement, but I do know it's not too think. It's pretty much the same as a Slash or Slayer body. I know the Proline bodies use a real thick material though.
That means 0.40, pretty tough for lightweight electric truck like Slash unless you bash it hard with nimh batteries which are terribly heavy! Yeah +1 for Proline, their bodies uses 0.60 lexan.

Back