Has anyone else seen these?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm assuming a few people might have but I had never seen em before and I thought it was freakin awesome!

I've seen that before. I think it was on the Discovery Channel if I recall correctly. I'd like to try the water jet pack! :D

I've seen those and they definitely look AWESOME! Rolex thinks they are AWESOME also!

That Dolphin looks like a whole lot of fun but I'm afraid to ask how much they'll be selling for.

That Dolphin looks like a whole lot of fun but I'm afraid to ask how much they'll be selling for.

It's the old saying of, "If you have to ask, you can't afford it."

I've read a couple different things. One place I saw someone said 40-60K but another said they start at 81K and go up from there.

Yeah, a rich mans toy for sure...I'm gonna pass :eek:

My birthday's coming up, Rolex. PM me and I'll let you know where to have mine delivered.

We'll see how much you're Lol-ing during and after your whoopin.
I've never broken a single bone in my body but I'm about to break a whole bunch of them in yours. :eek::D
Wait!! Are you breaking your bones in his body? :confused:

I've seen those and they definitely look AWESOME! Rolex thinks they are AWESOME also!

20 if "Rolex"
I think YOU need an awesome whoopin!
go to 30

40 if "Rolex"
We'll see how much you're Lol-ing during and after your whoopin.
I've never broken a single bone in my body but I'm about to break a whole bunch of them in yours. :eek::D
go to 50

50 upgrade "I LoL'd" to "I ROTFL'd"

It does look like fun but yeap out of my spending range. lol!

I wonder how it doesn't suck water into the engine. At first I thought it was electric until I went to the site and see it runs a 4-cycle supercharged engine.

Back