Has anyone bought a losi boss hog or king sling yet?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Crapusername1

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
The wet season is about to start here in Darwin and was keen on buying or building a mud basher but the new releases are $1000 australia and I can't find any feedback from anyone yet, I don't have a solid axle truck yet and was also looking at the super clod they have one in stock can anyone please give me any advice

My only problem with those trucks is their intended purpose. Mud and RC's just isn't much fun. You absolutely have to clean the RC after getting it muddy, or be prepared to replace bearings very often. Screws, links, and other metal components will rust. Any fans are going to be in harms way. It's just a bad way to treat an RC. But again, that is their intended purpose. One thing with solid axle RC's is they do have a lot lower CG. Not great for bashing hard, but these aren't bashers. I would love to have both of them, but I would probably never use them for what they are for.

My only problem with those trucks is their intended purpose. Mud and RC's just isn't much fun. You absolutely have to clean the RC after getting it muddy, or be prepared to replace bearings very often. Screws, links, and other metal components will rust. Any fans are going to be in harms way. It's just a bad way to treat an RC. But again, that is their intended purpose. One thing with solid axle RC's is they do have a lot lower CG. Not great for bashing hard, but these aren't bashers. I would love to have both of them, but I would probably never use them for what they are for.
I know its like taking your rc to the beach all that fine sand wreaking bearings and it gets into everything and is horrible to clean out but that is their intended use, have you had any troubles or broken parts

I know its like taking your rc to the beach all that fine sand wreaking bearings and it gets into everything and is horrible to clean out but that is their intended use, have you had any troubles or broken parts
Not had any damage because the few times I have ran an RC in mud I have disassembled it and cleaned everything.

The wet season is about to start here in Darwin and was keen on buying or building a mud basher but the new releases are $1000 australia and I can't find any feedback from anyone yet, I don't have a solid axle truck yet and was also looking at the super clod they have one in stock can anyone please give me any advice
They look pretty cool but solid axle kits arent so much my thing. Wish I could be more helpful.

Back