HAPPY FATHER'S DAY GENTLEMEN

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Hope all you dads out there new and old have a great day with your kids and family. Oh and get dad time to get out and bash, race, drift, crawl. Fly and do what ever floats your boat HAHA HAPPY FATHER'S DAY hope its a good day

Happy "Us" day to all the dads out there!

The only plan today is heading to MIL those for dinner this evening, so looking to get out on the trail to test my new Proline Hyrax tires and dual stage foams set up.

Happy "Us" day to all the dads out there!

The only plan today is heading to MIL those for dinner this evening, so looking to get out on the trail to test my new Proline Hyrax tires and dual stage foams set up.

Nice I'm trying to get in some dirt throwing bashing time as well

My kids (cats) told me we are going to lay around and watch movies. Then we are inviting the father in law over for dinner. Might do a little pre Primeday browsing to see if there is anything I might want to order.

Also happy first day of summer! (Aka the longest day of the year)

My kids (cats) told me we are going to lay around and watch movies. Then we are inviting the father in law over for dinner. Might do a little pre Primeday browsing to see if there is anything I might want to order.

Also happy first day of summer! (Aka the longest day of the year)

I wish can't even throw dirt today got stuck opening the pool 😒😕😫. But I did do a little shopping at the LHS yesterday 😁🤪

20210619_144009.jpg

Thanks bud finally got the motor /esc for the ele maxx I'm building. And some tires to boot lol

Back