Happy Early Valentines day

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

msly

Gone - bye bye.
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
heart.gif

dude thats so gross i hope i never see that again............poop i scrolled up! :jet:

geez Msly,, you have such a big heart!

Thanks for thinking of us!

interesting so say the least.....

Originally posted by Candyman
Your girlfriend must love you....

*Not really ...that is her heart LOL....

*If any law enforcement agents are reading this...it is a joke of course.

Originally posted by spanko123
dude thats so gross i hope i never see that again............poop i scrolled up! :jet:
SO I imagine seeing someone shot in the head and their guts getting splattered onto you would probably be a little overboard? It's kinda hard to live with memories like that at times.

On another not, my daughter celebrated valentines day today at school and man did she bring home some candy... She's probably not going to sleep for a week.

lol I know how you feel I rember I used to come home with like half my back pack full of candy.

Originally posted by El Pirata
SO I imagine seeing someone shot in the head and their guts getting splattered onto you would probably be a little overboard? It's kinda hard to live with memories like that at times.

On another not, my daughter celebrated valentines day today at school and man did she bring home some candy... She's probably not going to sleep for a week.
El Pirata...I'm am here by making you a offical HARDASS!

Officially messed up in the head. I can't get some images I want to forget out of my head. They are burned into my head with the blood sweat and tears of friends from long ago who are no longer here.

Happy Valentines to you too!

[inwindow=400]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/sayit.html[/inwindow]

Back