Happy 2022 everyone!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stigtheone

RCTalk Talkaholic
Active Military
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Just thought I'd pop my head in and see how everyone's doing in the New Year, personally I've had a good holiday season and now looking at getting back into work and spending my cash on more RC stuff!
Hope everyone had a good time and enjoyed their Xmas/New Year celebrations!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220102-195828_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20220102-195828_YouTube.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 38
2022 hadn't exactly been smooth sailing, but I know it could always be much, much worse. So, I'm going to take it with a glass half full attitude! 😉

@Stigtheone While Mrs. Doom's health is still needing some improvements, she is doing better than she was. And I've gotten to go out and play two weeks in a row! Even had time to work on rc's this weekend so things are looking up on this end. :thumbs-up:

Happy new year to you as well! 👊🏼 Hoping this year brings great things for us all and everyone stays healthy!
Thanks bud hope goes well for you and yours too!
2022 hadn't exactly been smooth sailing, but I know it could always be much, much worse. So, I'm going to take it with a glass half full attitude! 😉
Defo agree bud it was a weird one sonill he trying extra hard this year!
@Stigtheone While Mrs. Doom's health is still needing some improvements, she is doing better than she was. And I've gotten to go out and play two weeks in a row! Even had time to work on rc's this weekend so things are looking up on this end. :thumbs-up:
Well I hope Mrs doom improves quickly, more time out for you both will surely speed up the process!!!