Had a couple visitors today at the shop

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TRAT

Hardcore RCTalk User
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
Moma and child. Mountain sheep

IMG_0517.jpeg

I'm surprised they stood so Ling to get that picture. 😉 Hahaha

Dinner!!!

Well, first, you need to find a turkey with really sophisticated taste. Then, you politely explain to it that it's not just any bottle, but a luxury suite with an all-you-can-drink whiskey minibar. 🤣
Wild turkeys have tough meat. Just stick with the grocery store rotisserie chicken, it's 1000x tastier!

Wild turkeys have tough meat. Just stick with the grocery store rotisserie chicken, it's 1000x tastier!
You have not tried it when it was cooked correctly. My buddy deep fried a whole wild turkey and it was amazing. He also smoked one and when he grabbed it's legs to pull it out of the smoker he pulled out two bones. That was really good turkey as well.

You have not tried it when it was cooked correctly. My buddy deep fried a whole wild turkey and it was amazing. He also smoked one and when he grabbed it's legs to pull it out of the smoker he pulled out two bones. That was really good turkey as well.
I'm just not fan of turkey meat. Even the farmed ones that are selectively bred to be tender. I overwhelmingly preferred chicken. I've grown up eating wild chickens and their meat is also tough as heck! Funny thing is that most of my people prefer the tough game fowl over American farmed fowls. They actually like the tough meat. Me, I prefer tender, farmed birds.
Wild meat is just so much leaner than farm raised critters.

Back