GV Models REX-X 1/8th

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OFNA buggy basher said:
Good reply phil. Only about two years late but hey whos counting. Do they even make this anymore?

heh heh heh

Yup actually they do, only now you can buy a pro version.

That is the same as the X-Terminator, which they havce discontinued cause they came out with an XT-2.

tuning the Force 21 / 8 port in the REX-X Pro

The Main Jet should be set between 2.5 turns and 3 from closed.

Depends maybe on the fuel and the temps etc that your running.

I run 16% nitro with a lubrication ratio 15% synthetic and 5% castor.
I used to run 20% with lower percentages (14%) of oil untill I fried an engine in my PWR Racing Swift.

I also have a Kyosho Vone S 11 1/10th touring car with the Gs15R engine which also runs well on the same fuel.

I buy the fuel in 1 gallon or 4 litre lots a lot cheaper than having smaller quantities of two seperate fuels for the 21 size and the 15 size engines.

PS with the settings for the force 21 do your usual checks ie smoke trail and i use the temp gauge to satisfy my self on the tune that i dont fry the engines.

Hope you find some benefit.

I've got the REX -X PRO buggy and its a fantastic RC never had any problems with it i run it on 30% model techinics big bang

hello ! i have the re-x buggy over 2 years... i recently burned the stock engine .. and i have order the dynamite mach .26 for my buggy now :)

re: rex-x

Hi guys,

Was at a local hobby shop the other day and stumbled across this beast.
It's a GV Models 1/8th buggy.
In the box it doesn't look too bad, but the Taiwan based web site is a little bland on technical specifications.
Apparently these are selling quite well and at £220 or US$350 it seems a bargain.

The HS owner was amazed at how cheap the spares were for this GV RC buggy too.

Here's the tech-spec I got from another UK HS website: