Great deal on Hyperion Data loggers!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
If you want a data logger on the cheap go to Hyperions website. I went here to buy a few of the data cables that will allow me to hook up the data logger because I didnt realize they even made one at first and when I went to check out I noticed my order was discounted to free + S&H. I was like "Are they just giving away their old stock cuz its been discontinued for so long?". So I went a loaded my cart up with another $116 worth of data logger stuff and when I went to check out they gave me a total of $54 off the Order and free S&H. On top of that the datalogger gear is already marked down to drastically reduced prices. Anyone that ever thought it would be cool to play around with one you'll never find em cheaper than this!

If you go to their website and look up "emeter" you'll find everything for it except for the RDU and the data cable. To find the RDU just search for "RDU" and look on the second page. For the data cable search for "HP-TI-PRGUSB". Bare minimum youll need the emeter, and an RDU but Id suggest grabbing the data cable too. The sensors are optional.

Disregard this. While the data logger parts are marked down a lot the $54 discount was apparently some sort of website bug.

That discharger they have is pretty nice.
15A/390W for $85: https://hyperion-world.com/en/charg...entry-mini-charger-discharger-battery-checker

If I didn't have my cutting edge discharger... I'd nab one up! lol!
2020-1207-AOkoda-150W-Discharger.jpg

That discharger they have is pretty nice.
15A/390W for $85: https://hyperion-world.com/en/charg...entry-mini-charger-discharger-battery-checker

If I didn't have my cutting edge discharger... I'd nab one up! lol!
2020-1207-AOkoda-150W-Discharger.jpg
Thats pretty cool that it charges as well as discharges but its such a weak charger. Would have been an even better product if theyd have made it at least a 100W-150W charger as well as a discharger. In terms of just the discharging function though you can get a 20A/180W DL24P for about $20 less although you have to wait for it to come from China. *EDIT* I just saw that discharger is 392W when used with larger lipos. I only focused on teh Amp rating initially.

I'm not sure anyone would use the cell checker part of it though? Seems like the small handheld checkers would be much easier to use? Not sure.

Your cutting edge discharger is interesting. I've never seen a design like that before.

Back