Got me some Bead locks and new tires.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyster

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
What ya'll think? BTW, sorry I didn't get a good camera though this is from my phone.

PIC-0033.jpg

Looks pretty sharp! What brand wheels/tires?

Looks pretty sharp! What brand wheels/tires?

Pro-line on the bead locks. As for the tires, I think they are Pro-Line too but not sure.

Have you run them yet? Curious to how they are able to hold up.

Plan to tomorrow. If it's possible I'll try today but we have had 2 days strait of just rain and not sure if the sun will dry it all up (dirt that is) today.

If they are the epic bead locks w/ switches plan on them popping a bead even with brushed. I gave up on mine, got tired of them popping a bead all the time and didn't want to glue them but maybe you will have better luck.

actually they are the epic beadlocks, I hope you have better luck than me....

actually they are the epic beadlocks, I hope you have better luck than me....

Thanks, I hope so too. One thing that does bother me on the manual that's clipped to the pack though. It states that glue should be applied. WTF? I thought that was the whole reason to get bead locks was to avoid glue.

Oh well, here's the up date on the bead locks. Took them out for a spin in the dirt and 15 or so minutes in, the tires started coming off the rear. No they weren't glued. Damn this sucks. So are there some good bead locks out there that will hold up?