Got a team associated rt10

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wabley

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Boating
Got a team associated rt10 drag car in a trade last night.
20221201_193033.jpg

Les paul electric guitar and what are some gearing changes to make it go faster?

Les paul electric guitar and what are some gearing changes to make it go faster?
I dont think you can make a Les Paul go faster. I believe thats up to you 🤣

Seriously though, you can add a larger pinion or a smaller spur to increase your top speed.

🤣🤣🤣 knew that but i didnt spell it the way i thought i meant to ask was i dont want to over gear it wanted to know what the best gear combo is?. I've always been a basher.

🤣🤣🤣 knew that but i didnt spell it the way i thought i meant to ask was i dont want to over gear it wanted to know what the best gear combo is?. I've always been a basher.
Thats just going to take some experimentation on your part. bump up the pinion a few teeth and run it while keeping tabs on motor and esc temps. If theyre fine the go up a couple more teeth. If its over heating then take it couple a couple of teeth. You have to keep testing it until you get it dialed in. Unless someone has the same exact kit running the same exact electronics (unlikely) thats going to be the only real way to figure it out.

Okay eyea will have to get a temp gun off amazon then

Back