GorillaMaxx Slash Chassis

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
gorillamaxx-slash-chassis.jpg

The new Gorillamaxx race chassis is an innovative two peice design for the Traxxas Slash short course truck. The Gorillamaxx race chassis has been designed to improve performance and durability over the stock Traxxas Slash chassis...

Click to continue

thats cool, but looks brittle:eek: anyone here have 1?

They also have an aluminum version.

gmx09-chs-al.jpg

Has anyone measured the weight of this chassis over the stock one? The battery slot is still rather high for my liking compared to Thunder Tech, but this chassis looks pretty nice. I'm digging the carbon one, and it's gonna be a show stopper each time I take off the lid to change the batt :) Any words on price?

Any body know the weight? I run an all aluminum chassis but would like to switch it out for one of these!

aluminum looks far better and more durable I bet

But alum has less give during collisions and hard landings, less shock absorbing. And usually it bends and cracks due to a more brittle structural components imo.

The carbon fiber chassis looks awesome :thumbup1: might have to look into getting one of those.

I like the looks of them both. But the weight savings is pretty big beween them. Are they a Low CG type ride height like the Outlaw or are they set at the stock chassis height? A little pricy by slash standards.Was suppossed to be my "low Bucks" fun build. lol Might have to empty the coin jar and see if is enough for a C/F model.:thumbup1:

I like the looks of them both. But the weight savings is pretty big beween them. Are they a Low CG type ride height like the Outlaw or are they set at the stock chassis height? A little pricy by slash standards.Was suppossed to be my "low Bucks" fun build. lol Might have to empty the coin jar and see if is enough for a C/F model.:thumbup1:

Not LCG. I don't care for any of the chassis options that don't lower the battery.

1 carbon for me please!!
That thing looks very nice, almost a shame to drive with it!

Any chance they would be making a fiberglass version for us cheapo's lol?

WoW! Thats a lot of cabbage. Looks good in silver though.
Does anyone make an affordable lcg chassis?

i would definitely look into one of these, i like the two decker one a lot more!!! but as for 4wd slash, double the price for the front wheels to spin?? no thanks

Back