GoolRC Anyone/?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have in the past.like over a year ago a esc/combo. a battery buzzer(rebrand)..it was a decent combo beat the heck out both...

My wife has a GoolRC 5200kv motir in her DHK wolf and I have a 3900kv motor and 60amp combo in my HUnter. So far I like them.

Anyone ever try or use anything from GoolRC?
I have found that most of their stuff is fairly decent, except their ESC's. I primarily use either the 60A or 80A, and before i switched to strictly Hobby Wing ESC's, i would burn up an ESC about every 6 batteries on average. I still have 4 of them just sitting here on a shelf that burnt up fairly quickly that i just havent gotten rid of yet. As for their motors, i stick strictly with 3650 and 3660 3000KV to 3800KV motors for my stuff, which i am very hard on, and have only burnt up one motor in the last 2 years. I buy their battery monitors in packs of 4, only because i have a habit of losing them, but the one that is attached to my Racers Edge Pro2 has been the same one for almost two years now with no issues.

Anyone ever try or use anything from GoolRC?
My little brother has a K989 that was produced by GoolRC on amazon. It broke a few times, and parts take FOREVER to ship, but all-in-all it's really good for 80 USD. It's insanely fast, yet won't destroy everything in your house. That's all we have though.