(Solved) goolrc tg3 receiver acting weird

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fstnd

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Hello, like 2 months ago i got the goolRC tg3 out of the FG monstertruck, now i need it again, and its acting strange. When i power it on, there is a blinking light, and when i put the transmitter on too, it isn't bright as supposed and its blinking very very fast like it's almost a stable light. I tried binding it with help of yt. Does anyone have a manual for this? I cannot find anything about this transmitter on the internet except sellers.

I can usually find a manual for just about anything. This is one of those times when I can't. Sorry you're having problems with it, but I would suggest throwing it in the garbage and buy you a Flysky GT3B if you can'tfigure it out. For $45 or so, you just can't beat it. 10 model memory, cheap receivers, lots of features, etc.

I can usually find a manual for just about anything. This is one of those times when I can't. Sorry you're having problems with it, but I would suggest throwing it in the garbage and buy you a Flysky GT3B if you can'tfigure it out. For $45 or so, you just can't beat it. 10 model memory, cheap receivers, lots of features, etc.
Hey thanks i found out i had the wires incorrectly soldered to the plug. Kinda strange that the receiver even (kinda) worked tho. I do have a GT3B but only 3 receivers that fit it. And also it just feels good to always have a spare working receiver&transmitterset🤷🏻‍♂️

Hey thanks i found out i had the wires incorrectly soldered to the plug. Kinda strange that the receiver even (kinda) worked tho. I do have a GT3B but only 3 receivers that fit it. And also it just feels good to always have a spare working receiver&transmitterset🤷🏻‍♂️
Well glad ya got it figured out. I keep my old radios too for just in case circumstances. But if any of my single model or RTR radios give me troubles... I just toss em.

Yeah, I would steer clear of that link
Capture.JPG

Back