Goodbye Everybody Here At RCNT...

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HPI-Killer

Axial Axle Twisting Guru
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well I must say goodbye now, I dont want to but I have to... Until Wednesday that is because I am headed into the Uinta Mountains (right name?) for 4 days of camping, hiking, fishing and you guessed it, total RC mayhem!!! I plan on getting over an hour of GoPro footage of my .32 MGT & my JK SCX10 of course!! I definatly plan on producing a YouTube trilogy with everything, but without the Millenium Falcon, Frodo and the ring of power and any other trilogy you thought about reading this :hehe:.

So wipe those tears from your eyes I am not going anywhere haha!! If I get service out there I will post pics of the beautiful scenery as I do on this thread. I leave tomorrow at 5am MST, so I have a little longer here.

Man, you got our hopes up there for a bit...

How far from home is it Loring?

Haha thanks hamz I love you too buddy! I can't wait to get into bear country and do some filming! Its about 150mi from where I stand. To be 100% with you I love camping and everything about it, but I am more excited to bash and crawl my rigs up there and record it, so stoked!!

Damn. Along with most of the members here, allow me to express our sheer disappointment that it's only a short leave. Damn.

Need to go to the City Of Rocks national reserve, about 4 hours from you I think in Almo Id. You would poop your pants if you took your crawler!

Heres a thread from when I went years ago, pics do it NO justice, its huge. Closer to you than moab is too.

https://www.rcnitrotalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=74331

Last edited:
I bet you'd have felt an ass if you got back and this thread had 0 views and 0 replies. lol

I bet you'd have felt an ass if you got back and this thread had 0 views and 0 replies. lol

Lol actually James you would be correct, it would confirm my theories about being hated here haha. But I know as well as you do, if I was hated here I woulda got banned a LONG time ago :hehe:

Invited my buddy Jack Daniel to go with me campin and keep me warm, golly what a gentleman :hehe:
e5abaryj.jpg

I can't wait to get into bear country and do some filming!

Oooooh you luck dog you, I used to love going camping.

Be sure to bring your AR, or at least a large caliber hand gun, as Timothy Treadwell found out Bears can be some mean critters.
Bears only know two thing's, what they can eat & what they can't eat, and you have to be able to remind them, You Can't Eat Me!(Backed up by some righteous firepower if need be.:stickup:)

Be safe & have a good time!:)

Thanks NC, Ya ill be strapped with my .45 Ruger ACP. and if I want to snipe, my scoped Marlin 45-70 govt lever action rifle.
Always safe!!

And were off, crammed in the back of a truck with inlaws, my kids and the wife. With only iPod games to keep me entertained...
umaguqa2.jpg

Enjoy Loring!! Have a safe trip!

In-laws, wife and kids. Well, that takes the enjoyment out of the equation.
Just the same, try to make the best of it.

Haha, if only there was a way for me to edit the thread to show 0 for everything. :hehe:

Have fun HPI-Killer, looking forward to some pictures!

Well, at least he's got his crawlers and the fire water to balance out the bad of in-laws.

I feel the need to correct that....
Think it should read, "I bet you'd have felt LIKE an ass if you got back and this thread had 0 views and 0 replies.
There are always reasons why someone would want to feel an ass, but this isn't one of them.

Never ceases to amaze how phrasing differs in different regions.

Back