good shocks for savage....?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySavage25

RCTalk Qualifier
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
does n e one know of any good shocks for savage? i tryed supermaxx but it sits like a racing truck, are the proline powerstrokes good and do they give good ground clearance?

thanks,
gus

heard they werent that great. you can get ofna ultra lx comp buggy shocks, but you'll need some brand of multi position towers. i just got some of those ofna shocks and they are supar tat.

Power Strokes are great shocks but they will give your a low racing stance buggy shocks are you best bet.

does anyone know of good buggy shocks?

Where do we get the towers to use the buggy shocks?
links please
which do yall run?

DirtySavage25 said:
does n e one know of any good shocks for savage? i tryed supermaxx but it sits like a racing truck, are the proline powerstrokes good and do they give good ground clearance?

thanks,
gus

What are you using? My savage with OFNA shocks and new era upper arms sits just as tall and has almost as much articulation as it did with stock shocks.

Nova makes multi position towers and so does FLM.

FLM: http://www.fastlanemachine.com/
Nova: http://www.novarcproducts.com/savageshocktower.html

i have flm shock towers. highly recommened them.

gus

The UE shocks should be perfect for it... Do you have the new era upper a-arms for it as well?

are you talkin bout supermaxx shocks

I'm speaking for dirtysavage25....he has stock a-arms

lyle

yes ue spuermaxx xhocks are pretty much the same as the ofna ultra lx comp buggy shocks.

well i have ue shocks and flm shocktowers so now i just need new era (upper or lower) a-arms.

can they be any ajustable a arms and are the upper

can you post a pic or link to the shocks you say u have?

Sorry if this was disscussed, but the Power strokes are awesome!!
You will have to get the adjustable upper arms, and get the optional heavy grey and white springs if you want it to ride high.
I have them on my MGT which is a heavy truck, and they work great for me.

i alredy have ue shocks and flm shocktowers and i just order ajustible upper a arms so I'm set. powerstrokes would be my second choice.

on the flm shocktower are they $24 for a set or $24 each

Back