Good morning RCTalk....

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

STONER RC

BUILD it, SEND it, BASH it, FIX it, REPEAT
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
  3. Crawling
  4. Scale Builder
  5. Flying
  6. Boating
Morning everyone, just wanted to say hello and what's up.. its been a while. I had to take a break for a bit. Life threw some curve balls also a mountain or two to get over. It's been a rough road to get down. But slowly I'm getting there. I got to get out of the funky fog I've been in. And going back to doing something I love to do and puts a smile on my face. So I figured let's start BIG. And jump right in.

First project on the table. Is to get the Raminator's new Max4 esc installed. It's a ridiculously large esc. Haha.. need to make some sort of mount for it. Since its so large. And get rid of the water cooled system and radiator out. Along with the bullshit 160a water cooled esc by horizon hobby out. And throw that maybe in the sonicwake boat. See what I mean
20230723_133318.jpg

Welcome back!

Holy that is big.

Watch me put that thing in my slash. Ima pair it up with one of these. That esc might be handle them just fine. Lol. (Novak 550 4.5T motors) Watch as the whole chassis will be covered up due to the esc. 🤣 I think i got too much power in it now.
362296352_1376212012961670_5868596786503922154_n.jpg

Welcome back!

Holy that is big.

Watch me put that thing in my slash. Ima pair it up with one of these. That esc might be handle them just fine. Lol. (Novak 550 4.5T motors) Watch as the whole chassis will be covered up due to the esc. 🤣 I think i got too much power in it now.
View attachment 169246
Yeah it's a 300A esc. Your going watch the chassis rip in half.. lol
It will definitely have power for days.
Good to see you bud..
Good to see you. Hope all is well
Glad to see you back, Stoneman!
How are you sir.. hope all is well
I got to get my notifications turned back on

Welcome back, missed seeing you around. sometimes real life can be a bummer,
Hello sir. Hope all is well.

Life is full of ups and down. It all matters how you over come the obstacles. And get up and keep moving foward...

Back