good cheap lipo

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeabajuice

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Ill be getting a t4.1 soon and i was wondering what a good cheap lipo battery would be for it. Don't want to spend more than 40. thanks!

---------- Post added at 12:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:46 PM ----------

sorry for wrong section

2 or 3s? Check out 5000 mah Gens from hobbypartz.com or turnigy's from hobbyking.com

I use Dynamite's Speedpack 3 cell 4200 Mah Lipo 11.1V in my HPI Bullet Flux & Venom's 2 cell 5000 Mah 7.4 V Pack in my SCT... Both batteries are fairly priced & I am very happy with both brand's My vote is for
1. Dynamite 2.Venom

If you can afford another 12 bucks Id recommend the AC680. Its the upgraded version of the AC6. Either one makes a good starting charger but if you really get into electrics you'll want to invest in a DC power source (you can either buy them or make one from on old PC power supply. I believe I had an extensive thread on how to convert a PC power supply in this sub forum) and you'll probably want to invest in 1 really big charger like a 400 or higher dual charger or a couple of smaller 150-200W chargers. Just depends on how big your lipos start getting and how many you find yourself wanting to charge at one time.

Oh and gensacearespammers is usually my first choice of lipos, Sky is a pretty close second if they dont have the particular Gens in stock you are looking for. Or if you want to spend a little extra the SPC packs are even a little better than Gens in my opinion.

Last edited: