Gonna make the wife happy

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kimmie28

RCTalk Addict
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Crawling
The wife's been struggling with self-confidence lately so I'm charging a couple battery packs to go bash the trx-4 raptor and a dr10 with sct wheels. It should be a fun time and help get her mind off things latley. She's getting burnt out at work as she works from home and doesn't get out much. I think this will get her the fresh air and help recharge her batteries.

Good for you Kimmie, always nice to get the better half out and have some fun.

Gotta keep the wifey happy. Hope you get her perked back up bro. I had stressfull times in my career. It really blows.
I'm sure it will help. I asked her if she even wanted to go and I got an enthusiastic yes. That's the plan rain or shine probably rain since it's been doing that the past couple days but she likes mud bogging too lol. How's the unboxing coming I'm excited to see it

We had fun tonight now for a week of cleaning
20211119_202310.jpg
20211119_202319.jpg

We went and did a little bashing tonight and well it seems the hellcat faired better than the cuda. This was my brand new never run pink cuda
20211121_192618.jpg

The 4tec was upgraded to the castle system I had in my other dr10. The cuda has the max10 system. Wife likes the castle system that I tamed down with the castle link software. Ended up hitting head on only minor body damage on both nothing broke thankfully.

Last edited:
To quote nick cage from gone in 60 seconds " a couple scratches a little paint and a little fiberglass yes indeedy"