Gonna buy a TRX-4 Sport. Your thoughts?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll definitely try out the Hot Racing link and battery tray.

I don’t have anything to add, but wanted to follow along; there are some good tips in here…
would like to build one of the kits with my son….

I have the TRX4 sport on my wish list but I have other spring stuff to worry about right now.
ATV tags, evasive species stickers for my kayaks, camper license, fishing/hunting license. Damn fun is expensive.

Just got done driving for more than an hour and a half and the battery isn't even flat.
Just got done driving for more than an hour and a half and the battery isn't even flat.

Yeah they last a while. I use protek 4300 mah shorty up front and it lasts a good hour or more with a brushed motor. Realistically that's a lot of capacity for that truck and I could cut it back.

I used a 4500 mah lipo.

Nice. I haven't seen the rubber extensions though.

I just finished a refresh on my sport. I really enjoy that truck. Goes great with my defender as well
20230324_152712.jpg
20230324_173621.jpg