Getting the snip

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godale03

Awesomer!! Than Rolex!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Well guys.... wish me luck. My wife an I have decided that we do not want to have any more children. Being that it is much easier and less complicated to have me fixed... we have decided to go that route. Tomorrow at 10 am. I would be lying to you if I told you I was not the slightest bit nervous about this whole thing. The bright side... I get a few days to re-aquanted with the old TV.... and maybe a bit of simpathy from my wife. Although I doubt the second part! LOL

To steel a few words from Jeff Foxworty.... "I am taking the bullets out of the gun... now you can point it at anyone.... they won't care!"

Wish me luck fellas!

Tom

now you dont have to worry about knocking up the baby sitter!!

seriously though, good luck man, and keep some frozen peas ready!

And now Ill translate for all the un-married out there :) What he really means will be shown in ( )

Well guys.... wish me luck.( I scared) My wife an I have decided that we do not want to have any more children. ( I dont need anymore rugrats eating up my RC funds) Being that it is much easier and less complicated to have me fixed... we have decided to go that route. ( She said get fixxed or your not getting near me with that thing ever again) Tomorrow at 10 am. I would be lying to you if I told you I was not the slightest bit nervous about this whole thing. ( I'm scared as hell to let a knife near the boys) The bright side... (what bright side I'm just making up crap now ) I get a few days to re-aquanted with the old TV.... and maybe a bit of simpathy from my wife. Although I doubt the second part! LOL

Wish me luck fellas! (I'm SCARED help me please)

Good luck man.

Good luck bro.

Excellent translation Hunter. lol

Good luck Tom and try not to sneeze while they have you under the knife.

This reminds me of a text message I got the other day... (Will update with that when I'm not at work)

Anyway, thanks for the laugh hunter, and good luck to you godale03

rc site????????????

Good luck with the procedure, I got lucky my wife got a hernia with last baby and so when they went fix that they fixed her two, LOL!!!! so I dodged a bullet or a scapale how ever you want to look at it.... you should hit the wife up for a new rc kit to build while your down..

Good luck man! Id be scared chitless to!

Id try not to sneez after either, might pop a stich! LMAO!!

Anyone ever see that one episode of Maried with Children?

Everytime i scratch my boys, i will think of you.......

Good luck bro, its really simple and painless. Just dont start watching laguna beach with a tub of icecream. please........

Good luck!

It's not as bad as you think. I had it done earlier this year for the same reason (3 kids are enough thanks). Pain levels vary but for me it just felt like someone had kicked me in the nuts the day before... for about 3 days. A lot depends on your Dr. skill level.

There's really nothing to it from a surgical perspective. The incision is *tiny* and heals in a day or 2. I'm the kind of person that thinks surgery shows and such are fascinating. Since they don't put you under you can watch the whole thing. I got to hold the clamps and do one of the cauterizations which was awesome neat... but I go snowboarding with my physician every winter so we know each other pretty well.

If you want to mess with your doc's head, ask him if the clamps are a magnetic metal. When he says no, act all disappointed that you won't be able to do a kitchen magnet levitation party trick for beer bets.

:hehe:

Since they don't put you under you can watch the whole thing. I got to hold the clamps and do one of the cauterizations which was awesome neat:hehe:

You are a sick individual.

hey Tom, good luck. i'm getting the big snip on the 12th so i know how nervous u are...

Just a snip my friend. We are lucky we get a far better procedure than a horse getting gelded. Holy sh*t!!!

You're just now realizing this?

Until today, i wondered exactly what ur avatar was. Now i know.

Just a snip my friend. We are lucky we get a far better procedure than a horse getting gelded. Holy sh*t!!!

On the dirty jobs, when they casterate the sheep by biting them off. Ouch.

Sorry if I am repeating something that someone else has already said but, dude, make sure the temp in the room is warm! :p
When I had mine done, the room was cold and my doctor had the an assistant female nurse to help him...

Damn that room was cold!!! :whhooo::\

BTW, good luck dude. You'll be aight.

Last edited:
Back