Getting an RC just to completely gut it and put different stuff in it.

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChadCharlieG

RCTalk Talkaholic
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
In the end I hope to have a crazy wheelie machine. This will be totally impractical for racing or normal driving, but hey it's fun doing 5 backflips with a pull of the trigger.
But for now I'm still researching. The images are what all I will have to buy, minus the ESC.

Attachments

• 555.jpg
    555.jpg
    136 KB · Views: 47
  • 444.jpg
    444.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 333.jpg
    333.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 33
  • 222.jpeg
    222.jpeg
    6.6 KB · Views: 35
  • 111.jpg
    111.jpg
    172.7 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
so 4300kv on3 cell ... 0oooK... have you ever run anything over 3500kv on 3 cells?

so 4300kv on3 cell ... 0oooK... have you ever run anything over 3500kv on 3 cells?
I have, (didn't go well) but I just realised how high the Kv was. I spent the last few minutes looking for something else to correct it before anyone saw so i wouldn't have some expert (That's you!) shake their head. haha...

definitely going to wheelie like mad if you can find grip!
as said above 4300kv is pretty high, and going to be alot for 3s.
i would look for maybe closer to 3000kv, or even just use 2s at the 4300kv. going to be a wild ride either way!

Just run it on 2S and gear it higher. :)
I have only 3 pinion options and I definitely didn't mean to have a 4300kv motor up there...
definitely going to wheelie like mad if you can find grip!
as said above 4300kv is pretty high, and going to be alot for 3s.
i would look for maybe closer to 3000kv, or even just use 2s at the 4300kv. going to be a wild ride either way!
I definitely did not want 4300 KV, that was a misread for me!

Back