Gasser or Lectric

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very generically - cars, trucks, boats, planes, dirt, or paved - which is the faster machines fuel or battery? Maybe it ain't that generic???
I went for electric because, if you take a tumble with electric everything should be fine. I thought rightly or wrongly if you go tumbling with fuel, it might be hard to restart because of fuel being thrown about.

I wouldn't think so, at least I don't think so, maybe it would.... 🤔

My 1/5 GAS baja exhaust burnt the back of my leg, burning flesh doesn't smell that great either.
Burned Flesh NO good. Never had a problem with roll over with my nitros. Yeah sometimes get flooded but wait a minute. And your good. Pull and go.

My baja is a Rovan Baja 5b and honestly is the best rig I've ever owned. I've had zero issues with it other than a bad servo but no big deal.
The exhaust however has bit me a couple of times.

LOL...I think a fellow RC-er that I know ,his burned down to the ground
just not too long ago ,his was a full race kit that he takes to the track!..:hehe:
Dam that's horrible I assume it was electric 😕😔😪

Harsh reminder, been there, done that..:(
I was riding a motorcycle years ago when I worked for my uncle on a ranch and the handle grip came off and the bike went over with my leg trapped under it and my body laid on top of the exhaust pipe. I cooked...

Harsh reminder, been there, done that..:(
I was riding a motorcycle years ago when I worked for my uncle on a ranch and the handle grip came off and the bike went over with my leg trapped under it and my body laid on top of the exhaust pipe. I cooked...
OMG that would be terrible. I just used to ride in shorts a lot lol

I'll run my dirt bike in shorts, no shirt, and flip-flops - ya dang stupid I know.

The smell of burning Nitro is far better than the smell of burning electric. :D that is why I got a new Mustang. Carplus provided awesome assistance in getting my new beast. Guaranteed car finance is what I like about the firm most of all :)
The other day Ford revealed The Mach-Eau fragrance with the smell of petrol for those EV owners who are going to miss it :) Btw, the name is very imaginative, I like it :thumbs-up:

Last edited:
Back