Pennsylvania Gahhhh! Race cancelled 😡

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BarnFabRC

RCTalk Talkaholic
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Racing
Drove all the way out to my parents place Friday night for the Saturday morning race nearby. Evidently it rained like a bastard during the day on Friday around there, so they were pushing the start time back so the track had some more time to dry. Then the wind picked up…

Oh well. At least I don’t need to clean the car this week haha 😂.

Next week is the final scheduled race for them. I really hope the weather is good!

Yea I seen some posts about pit stop post pone racing for this weekend. And alot of dirt tracks. I'm hoping I can get into some outdoor dirt next summer. Well, atleast with indoor tracks you don't need to worry about weather, and you are always in the AC during the summer and heat during the winter. Well, maybe, because a few tracks, like Mimi's (The Track) she has heat during the winter but keeps it down low for cost savings. Same with the AC. And BeachRC in Myrtle Beach, they don't have any AC, its just big fans, thats why I brung my little Milwaukee fan when we went. Speaking of Beach RC, who is watching some Racing this weekend? JConcepts Carpet Finals, Hobby Action has a race, and Masters of Dirt.

Yea I seen some posts about pit stop post pone racing for this weekend. And alot of dirt tracks. I'm hoping I can get into some outdoor dirt next summer. Well, atleast with indoor tracks you don't need to worry about weather, and you are always in the AC during the summer and heat during the winter. Well, maybe, because a few tracks, like Mimi's (The Track) she has heat during the winter but keeps it down low for cost savings. Same with the AC. And BeachRC in Myrtle Beach, they don't have any AC, its just big fans, thats why I brung my little Milwaukee fan when we went. Speaking of Beach RC, who is watching some Racing this weekend? JConcepts Carpet Finals, Hobby Action has a race, and Masters of Dirt.
I have Masters of Dirt on in the background while I’m putting away all my gear.

I’m hoping to get down to Gaithersburg sometime this winter for a Saturday, then grab a hotel room and hit the Udvar-Hazey air and space museum on Sunday.

Yeah, I was bummed about the race being cancelled. They got my hopes up, saying they would just push back the start. Oh well ☹️

Back