fwd crawler stampede lol

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reighard53

RCTalk Champion
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
ha i was surfing youtube and found this lol

Last edited by a moderator:
With rear steer too. Too bad the motors are hanging out either end but nice engineering with the skid plates. Of course just two more things to hang up on.

Last edited:
i only made it 30 secs in then laughed to much

he said it out crawls his 4linked crawler lol:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

this is what is called a MBA. a motor before axle rig.they are comp proven and will put any worm gear or moa to shame.i mean god look at the skid plates for christ sakes

Last edited:
this is what is called a MBA. a motor before axle rig.they are comp proven and will put any worm gear or moa to shame.i mean god look at the skid plates for christ sakes

MBA thats awesome :hehe::hehe:

i dont think "awesome" is the word I'm looking for.

no not exactly bmiller lol, more like pathetic i think...

dont hate ya know ya wish u would of thought of it first

lol i dont think so, basically a waste of time imo, a stock emaxx crawls as good as that, lol so does my 1/8th buggy!!!!

+1
lol i dont think so, basically a waste of time imo, a stock emaxx crawls as good as that, lol so does my 1/8th buggy!!!!

I know my E Maxx crawls better then that thing, he could have at least locked up the diffs, thats what I did got spools f/r with big Moab XL's and real low gearing.:D

slow i didnt mean the video was awesome i meant the MBA (motor behind axle)bmiller came up with was awesome lol

lol yeah i know man, i was just getting at the entire thing lol.

Back