Futaba s9450 Servos?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

arawak420

RCTalk Addict
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
i have 2 of these servos in my possesion and i am wondering will they work the steering and one for the throttle on a savage ss 4.6?

the deminsions are 1.59 x 0.79 x 1.48.

someone that has a savage can see if this will fit?

I would imagine it would work. I don't have that servo or a Savage 4.6 but most servo's (except micro, large scale, and probably special flight types) are roughly the same size, maybe a hundreth different here or there but generally about the same.

cool deal. i'll have a spair one for the steering. these are good high-torque didgital servos right? which radio should i get fm or am? will i have to do anything to get them to work with the radio i get?

Those are hi-speed but not considered to be hi-torque. I think it would be a much better throttle/brake servo rather than steering. It's really fast but not quite as strong as some of the other Digital hi-toque servo's. but I say if that's what you got... use it. If it seems like it's not strong enough then upgrade to an s9350 (assuming you're happy with Futaba).

check this out to compare Futaba digital servos