Furitek Gold Digger 1/24 Rock Bouncer Rock Crawler Kit

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greywolf74

I'M TO BLAME!
Lifetime Supporter!
Supporter
Hospitality Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Anyone peeped this yet?

Capture.JPG
ftk-fur-2255.jpg
ftk-fur-2255_1.jpg

I'm curious how nice these kits are. I just seen their price and they certainly are on the upper end for a 1/24th scale.

@WoodiE , if they follow the quality and performance of the Furitek brushless systems, I assure you they will top notch.
I have the Furitek Stinger in my Deadbolt and another system on the way for another Deadbolt I'm building.

@WoodiE , if they follow the quality and performance of the Furitek brushless systems, I assure you they will top notch.
I have the Furitek Stinger in my Deadbolt and another system on the way for another Deadbolt I'm building.

I have a stinger system to put in my TRX-24 Bronco, can't wait to try it out. Was just looking at getting one for my Deadbolt, but was thinking about starting a fresh one, then you posted your new project! :)

I considered getting a stinger system for my FCX-24 but it has the best out of the box system in it so I may wait on that one for a bit.

I have the Stinger in my red Deadbolt and it is incredible.

I'm curious how nice these kits are. I just seen their price and they certainly are on the upper end for a 1/24th scale.
The price on the Furitec's are up there, but if you upgrade any other 1/18 or 1/24 build you will have spent the same or more.

What I've seen from Furitek is top notch. Their komodo motor and conversion kit for the scx 24 was quality and worked wonderfully. The other electronics theyve come out with since then look to be of the same high quality standards.

Zero complaints with mine. I really like the app also.

Back