Fuel issues

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There comes a point with these engines when LOOKING cool and RUNNING great is a long ways apart.
As ninnon mentioned, there's a fortune in time, money and research that goes into developing any improvements in a nitro engine, so there's very little you can do that will change it for the better.
Prime example....
A supercharger LOOKS SO COOL but you'll NEVER get one iota of improvement with it, even if you can make it run.
Agreed- That's how RB innovations makes money, selling cool looking things to people that don't know what they're buying is a piece of crap.

There comes a point with these engines when LOOKING cool and RUNNING great is a long ways apart.
As ninnon mentioned, there's a fortune in time, money and research that goes into developing any improvements in a nitro engine, so there's very little you can do that will change it for the better.
Prime example....
A supercharger LOOKS SO COOL but you'll NEVER get one iota of improvement with it, even if you can make it run.
Yeah all I was trying to do was keep the exhaust in the engine compartment, nothing more but if it won't work it won't work nothing u can really do I guess ahah it's a shame but it will still be sick once it's going

Ur sponsored? That's sick , and yeah I'll have to cook something up here thanks to all for the help I'll post back when I have a different set up
I'm not personally sponsored, but as a forum we are :)

Yeah all I was trying to do was keep the exhaust in the engine compartment, nothing more but if it won't work it won't work nothing u can really do I guess ahah it's a shame but it will still be sick once it's going
It will be AWESOME when it'd running- and you'll greatly appreciate the performance over looks. Once its done get some pictures up of it in the media section- I'm sure Rolex will have some advice on detailing if that's your thing :)

It will be AWESOME when it'd running- and you'll greatly appreciate the performance over looks. Once its done get some pictures up of it in the media section- I'm sure Rolex will have some advice on detailing if that's your thing :)
Yeah for sure I think I'll have the body and what not all sorted just gonna focus on getting it to run than I'll start the looks, can't wait!!! I'll deffiently post images ahah

That's sweet maybe u can send me stickers
I'd love some stickers- but most of the countries sponsored are american and, dependant on where you live will cost money to ship. If I could have stickers I would, but it would probably be 70x the value if the stickers to ship them to the UK. If you would like some stickers get in touch with the company and mention that RCNT forum sent you here :)

I'd love some stickers- but most of the countries sponsored are american and, dependant on where you live will cost money to ship. If I could have stickers I would, but it would probably be 70x the value if the stickers to ship them to the UK. If you would like some stickers get in touch with the company and mention that RCNT forum sent you here :)
Well ERCM is in Alberta Canada and I'm in Ontario Canada, anyways no big deal ahah just be cool

Yeah for sure I think I'll have the body and what not all sorted just gonna focus on getting it to run than I'll start the looks, can't wait!!! I'll deffiently post images ahah
Sounds good :)

Well ERCM is in Alberta Canada and I'm in Ontario Canada, anyways no big deal ahah just be cool
I was about to say oh, they're only two states away. And then I realise that they're 800miles apart, and that's nearly the same length of the whole country I live in, I saw what you meant...

Last edited:
Let's not forget a former member who once called something by Traxxas "a piss of crab." :crab:
We now have that animated smilie in his honor. :hehe:
Autocorrect is great sometimes. Who was the former member?

Sounds good :)

I was about to say oh, they're only two states away. And then I realise that they're 800miles apart, and that's nearly the same length of the whole country I live in, I saw what you meant...
Ahah yeah man anyways check this out what do I think about this? I the pics this is how I'll run a new set up but do u think the distance from engine to pipe is TO close now?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 127
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
Obviously someone who never used spell check. Not sure if it was that "Cheetah" guy who also made a reference to Spell Check as "Speel Chicken".
Did u guys see the pics I posted I wanted to see what u guys think

So, you're back to the stock header? When you get it started, you'll have to tune from scratch. I'd also remove the stinger extension for now, then replace it after it's running correctly, then see if it needs an extra tweak.

So, you're back to the stock header? When you get it started, you'll have to tune from scratch. I'd also remove the stinger extension for now, then replace it after it's running correctly, then see if it needs an extra tweak.
Yeah I'm gonna make or find a header that works and yeah there's no exstension stinger on

Fire it up and tune it till it screams. That's a FIRST RATE pipe you've got on it.
Yes sir! I'm gonna take a vid and post it here for u guys to see and u can tell me what u think!!☺️☺️

Did u guys see the pics I posted I wanted to see what u guys think
Looks like it's going well, you'll love this thing when it goes, as rolex said, that pipes gonna scream!

Yes sir! I'm gonna take a vid and post it here for u guys to see and u can tell me what u think!!☺️☺️
When it's up and running we'd love to see it :)

Yeah I'm gonna make or find a header that works and yeah there's no exstension stinger on
good.

Agreed

Obviously someone who never used spell check. Not sure if it was that "Cheetah" guy who also made a reference to Spell Check as "Speel Chicken".
Speel chicken, lol.

Back