Fsr-026 blade gas powered rc boat 26cc

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Ben 521

RC Newbie
Reaction score
I would like to know what the fuel mixture is for my fsr-026 blade gas powered rc boat 26cc and what kind of oil and what kind of gas to use and if there is a break in period and it doesn't say anything in the manual thanks

Thats the problem with those AliExpress specials. They never come with instructions. I can't say for certain as I've never owned a gas powered RC but I'm assuming its a typical 2 stroke engine which will use 2 stroke gas but I'm not sure if the gas to oil ratio is the same as for say a weedwacker. Like a weedwacker I would also assume theres no break in needed but I'm sure someone more familar with gas RCs will chime in with more detailed info.

Off the top of my head, I honestly don't remember what the fuel mixture I use is but I do use a bottle like this. Pretty straight forward and simple. Just match the levels.
fuel.jpg

8 ounces to a gallon of fuel. I don't use pump gas and you shouldn't as a lot of it contains ethanol. Buy Recreational gas. I use Coleman campstove fuel myself. Use a synthetic 2-stroke oil. I use Lucas but there are many other great brands out thee.
You shouldn't need a break-in but if you want, run it a little rich for a tank of gas.

Thanks everyone. We'll I put fuel in for the first time now and I pulled on the cord and pulled and pulled but it will not start. Can I get some help with this issue

You have get the as o the carb. From here choke the carb until you get some gas on your finger pulling it slowly then give it a few pulls until it fires up. Make sure that the barrel is opened slightly.

Thanks everyone. We'll I put fuel in for the first time now and I pulled on the cord and pulled and pulled but it will not start. Can I get some help with this issue
I have the same boat and what a piece of junk. I’ve had so many things wrong with this thing I don’t know is leaking through the exhaust system water Bellows out my pull starter broke etc. do you know a good place to get parts besides Ali website

Big Ben I have the same boat I just got Done breaking it in this is what I want by

Attachments

• 167F51B9-72C9-4A99-B8E5-8B8655B3852D.jpeg
    167F51B9-72C9-4A99-B8E5-8B8655B3852D.jpeg
    532.5 KB · Views: 46