Sold / Found FS: Used 1/8 Scale Ofna Ultra Lx Pro w/PBS Upgrade!(SOLD)

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PD2

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I purchased the buggy from Slim off of the Ofna forum. He was actually the last one to race it. He raced this buggy every weekend almost and never bashed it, so its been taken care of by an RC racer. Since I've had I was in the midst of getting things together that I wanted to do to it, but ultimately never did anything. So, what does it come with?

* Ofna Ultra Lx Pro buggy, less the RTR gear (no servos, no radio gear, no batteries, no motor) - does come with stock tuned pipe and header, plus the entire clutchbell and flywheel assembly.

* Kyosho Blue Shock Springs all around

* PBS (Pillow Ball Suspension) Upgrade up front

* Set of Pro-line Mugshots (50-75% worn) mounted on Hyper 7 rims

* New diff case (not sure which - front or rear?) - all diffs are oil filled, but not sure of weights

* Upgraded metal vented brakes - front and rear

* Two bodies - Stock Ultra Lx Pro Stars and Stripes w/checkers and Purple Flames with checkers

So what's needed to run this buggy?

* A steering servo and throttle servo with servo mounts

* A .21 motor like a Force .26, Hyper .21, or some .21 size motor

* A receiver for your radio gear

* A receiver battery pack

* Fuel

* Starter box (if you don't go with a pull start)

I'm wanting $110 plus shipping OBO. Not interested in any trades of any kind right now since I just bought this other buggy and don't need two - well, at least, two different kinds that is!

E-mail me at [email protected] if you have any questions or want to make any offers.

Thanks for looking!
PD2

Here are the pics(ignore the Force .25 and servo setup - they do not come with it):

http://www.affordablenitrotech.com/forum/images/1093270253/gallery_74_1_1093303582.jpg

http://www.affordablenitrotech.com/forum/images/1093270253/gallery_74_1_1093303689.jpg

http://www.affordablenitrotech.com/forum/images/1093270253/gallery_74_1_1093303739.jpg

http://www.affordablenitrotech.com/forum/images/1093270253/gallery_74_1_1093303776.jpg

I may be interested. Let me do some homework on the buggy. isn't this the one they sale in rtr form now for 300?

Brandon

I'll take it. How much more for shipping?

Here is my zip code 36203. LMK

untchbl said:
I may be interested. Let me do some homework on the buggy. isn't this the one they sale in rtr form now for 300?

Brandon

No. That is the Ofna Ultra Comp series buggy - definitely not the same. I'm not sure if you can even purchase this buggy today as it was replaced by the Comp, but this buggy is also sporting some features that are not available on the Comp any way - PBS, metal brake disc, Hyper 7 rims with Pro-line tires, etc.

Any way, I have one offer working from a guy off of the Ofna forum now, plus TNT Truck already e-mailed me too and has another offer working (which, TNT - You have been e-mailed back bro). If either fall through, I'll let you know.

Thanks!
PD2:cool:

TNT,

Deal fell through with guy off of Ofna forum. YGM on the deal now.

Thanks!

pd2, keep me posted. i think this may be a good one for me to learn with.

Brandon

Untchbl,

Sure thing! Chatting with TNT now about it. I know you posted first, but TNT had e-mailed me from another board before your post and then tracked down all the boards I posted on. LOL! Any way, I'll let you know if something falls through.

Thanks for the interest!

Untchbl,

Well, deal fell through with TNT, so the buggy is back up for sale, so to speak.

The deal I was giving TNT was the above buggy, plus a JR XR2 75MHz AM radio with R125 receiver, one set of crystals, a nitro fuel bottle, and a Dynamite Glow Wrench for $150. Can do the same deal if you want or just go with the buggy above. E-mail me or let me know if you are still interested - you have first dibs right now.

Thanks!

Ill take the the first deal for 110 and shipping if you paypal..if the other deal falls through..

untchbl said:
PD2, pm sent.

Brandon

Brandon,

You have PM back. Thanks!

zandor said:
Ill take the the first deal for 110 and shipping if you paypal..if the other deal falls through..

Zandor,

Thanks for the interest! Untchbl and I are working through things and I will let you know if he doesn't decide to move forward. I do take both PayPal and MO's, so we are good there!

Thanks again!

Zandor,

The deal fell through with Untchbl, so the buggy is yours if you still want it. E-Mail me at the address in the original post and we can firm up the final price with the shipping.

Thanks!

I will go for the first deal too at $110 if still available? I got all the parts on hand to make it RTR.

NJRC said:
I will go for the first deal too at $110 if still available? I got all the parts on hand to make it RTR.

Thanks for the interest NJRC! I'm still waiting for Zandor to reply (need to PM him) and if things don't go through with him I have another guy from Ofna that is interested too before you.

But I'll keep you informed of deals falling through or making it through - never know! It's definitely happened before on deals falling through. :hehe:

Thanks again!

I am, really! The very first guy realized that he had to pay for college books and was not going to be able to come up with the cash. The next guy had a guy back out on the sale of his items. Untchbl is going to hold out and go with a Mugen or Kyosho as he talks about in the 1/8 scale forum here, and now I'm waiting for Zandor to see if he's interested. If not, I have another person that has chatted with me about it from the Ofna forum as well as NJRC from above. So, plenty of interest just no one able to delivery on da cash yet. No worries! Definitely not discouraged in the least bit! It will sell for sure!

Thanks for the concerns though!

Right back at ya Zandor! Thanks and let me know ASAP and we can have things wrapped up!

Got it!!! Thanks Zandor!!

BUGGY HAS BEEN SOLD!!!!!!!! Thanks for all that were interested!!

Status
Not open for further replies.