Sold / Found FS: Letting a few go

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jon2

Nitro ASSpired!!!
Supporter
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Fs: Llittle Stuff Only

------------ALL SOLD-------------
Thanks

Jon

Last edited:
TOP of The Morning!

what is the lowest you would take for the mini-t.

I have thought about it since your PM and 110 IS the LOWEST and its shipped.

Paypal

I will take your offer at 110. I take Paypal ONLY! Ask all questions before you send me your paypal addy.

No takers? Please peoples make some offers!!

MINI T sold to Lessen. I have the funds and will be shipping as we discussed. thanks!

Everything else is still up for grabs so make some offers I can combine all to save you some cash but prces are negotiable!

Jon

Last edited:
Bump in the name of Love

This is way off the subject but what year is your civic and is it a 5speed or auto? I might have some parts for ya. Lemme know. Later.~Andy

I have a 91 Hatchback ( EF9 ) and its a DX so its a 4spd. I need interior and some other stuff. LMK. I am still selling the other two.

LESSEN I got held up at work late yesterday and today so it will go out UPS Blue or Red Monday . LMK. I am sorry but you will have it by tuesday or wednesday latest.

Jon

it's all good Jon, no big hurry. Thanks for the update though, I appreciate it.

Hey, somebody hook this man up!!

I bet if that engine was a p/s it'd be sold already. I remember another thread you had it in... I was thinking about it then realized it wasn't p/s... oh well. Hope you can get rid of 'em... other wise you'll just have to play and break :)

I am hoping that it gets taken as I have no need for it and have a picco 26 that I am using.I know that there is somebody that wants this. That price for the engine is negotiable. But Please make some offers forit!!!

Lessen, Thanks for the bump man.

Jon

Stop Bumpin time!

New price on engine! Make some offers!

Bump for today!!

ITEMs ADDED!! LOOK AND MAKE ME AN OFFER!!!

turn the lights off cuz its BUMPIN TIME!!!

u sellin some parts for the mgt separate?which ones?

No no parts. I am selling the MGT as a Package deal. I am throwing in the extra parts to sweeten the deal.

Bump for the night as I m going to sleep. Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.