Sold / Found FS: Letting a few go

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid Day Bump . I know some one wants a decent buggy. PM me your Offer and we'll see what we can work out!!

Bump. I know there are lots of viewing but no other takers? Come on. I am willing to work on the prices so PM me.!!

next day bump. Need to get rid of this stuff FAST!!!

How detailed are we talking? I will do the best I can.

Jon

good pics, clost ups, no far away poop, what comes with it, servos at all??? complete list, i like to know what i am getting. any extra partgs, tires, rims, wings, bodies.. etc

Just so you know that this is an UNUSED PCR PRO. I got this as a second buggy actually a third as I got my storm before this. Anyways, I began to build this and got a real car and want to buy stuff for it. I have yet to finish building this thing. It comes with NO electronics or servoes. Just the kit. I have a BRAND NEW OFNA 8 PORT race other than the one in my thread as I got this during a dumb night of spending. LOL but will throw in for extra cashola. No other things, Body is unpainted and the rims and tires are stock. The motor will need a glo plug. I will post some as soon as I get back from my trip. saturday. I will see if my wife will take pics of it and email them to me.

Get back to you.

Bschor I am going to take pics tomorrow for you as I will be back . Sorry for the long wait.

BAck to the top Top TOP!!!

I'll take the 645MG servo $30 shipped

Delinquent26 said:
I'll take the 645MG servo $30 shipped

Sorry I am not parting my RC's out.

OOPpps..........Thats what happens when u dont read the whole thread.

BUMP BUMP BUMP. New Pics of the MGT up. More to come!!

Please make offers. These prices aren't set in stone.!!

NEW ITEMS PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AGAIN AND NEW PRICING. SOME OF THESE ITEMS WILL COME WITH EXTRAS!!!!!

Last edited:
bumpity bump bump

Jon2,any pics of the Rustler and what do you mean by upgraded on the starter box I need one for my Storm .

Pm Me with your Email addy. I will post pics up in a bit.

Jon

NITRO 21 said:
Jon2,any pics of the Rustler and what do you mean by upgraded on the starter box I need one for my Storm .

Ok I emailed you and damn it came back twice. Pics are posted of the Rustler. The Starter box is coming later. got to dig it out of the closet.

Jon

Jon2, I'll take the Rustler and the unpainted body pm me with an address and info I dont have paypal so I will have to send you a MO are personal check if thats ok.

PM me Back as soon as you get my PM

Deal Pending with Nitro21.Soon as funds are cleared. So Rustler and body will be on hold for him.

Deal Pending with Werks21 on Hyper 7 PCR PRO package

----------------SOLD!!!------------

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.