Freshly painted lid heading to Mosul, Iraq

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

momo.75

RCTalk Rookie
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
I rebuilt this Slash with new electronics and upgrades for my cousin stationed in Iraq. I just finished up the lid, and the wheels just got mounted.........next stop..........Iraq.
Kevin-2.jpg

Kevin-5.jpg

Kevin-6.jpg

Kevin-8.jpg

Very nice job!

that is probably one of the coolest lids I have seen! very nice job.

If hes at camp liberty. They have a really nice track! Hopefullx its still there, its been a few years since i was there.

Awsome paintjob though!

Very nice, I like it and s/he probably will too.

Looks great!
Thats cool your sending that out for your cousin to enjoy.

Thanks guys. He is stationed at Q-West in Iraq. They are in the process of building the track now.

That is an incredible body! An extremely amazing job, well done. Would love to see this thing in action jumping over some dunes. That should boost troop morale for sure.

that is a great lid and cover, and you're an awesome cousin for sending that over to him!

Looks killer as usual momo u do great work I'm sure he is goint to love it GOD BLESS AMERICA!

My thoughts are with your cousin - utmost respect for him/her.

As for the body, looks like a pretty good job. I like how your cover matches your body too.

nice man. really cool way to support your cousin and give him something to do over there to take him away from it all for even just a few minutes till the battery poops out ;)

thats aweosme. i love that paint job! nice job. is that the truth body?

Back