FREE RCNT Supporting Membership!

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodiE

Kind of good admin
Administrator
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
I'm giving away three FREE RCNT supporting membership's to the first three members who are NOT currently a supporting member who replies to this thread!

In the last month or two we've had some issues with members paying for the subscription and their account's not being automagically updated. I think I've resovled the issue but to test I need the help from a few people.

First three members to reply, who are not currently a supporting member will receive a PM from me with details on how to sign up and help me test.

Reply away if you're interested. :D

-Michael

What is this? What do supporting members get?

Supporting Membership

• Chance to win a $25 gift card, EVERY month!
  • Upgraded private message storage to 1,000 message (compared to 50 for non-supporting members).
  • Special supporting member icon.
  • Ability to post in the Supporting Members forum
  • Upload images to the gallery with 100MB storage.
  • Custom title under your name, you set yourself.
  • Ability to have a user avatar (90x90, 30KB).
  • Ability to have a profile picture (300x300, 40KB).
  • Ability to have a user signature up to 4 lines!
  • Ability to participate in supporting member giveaways.

Ah okay. I have only used forum on tap a talk so I have never noticed a difference between any users. What is the required donation for this?

Sweet Thanks. I am interested. I do not post much just read alot. So if that is a problem you can give it to someone else. No hard feelings from me.

I'm one of the people that has had problems, hope it's fixed.

Sent from my Samsung Admire

In maybe, wish there was a way to go green without paypal.

Lmao, I am a long haired hippie, tryin to go green man!

I was one too! I paid for a year and then paypal paid for another month like a week later! Donating free money like a baws!

I was one too! I paid for a year and then paypal paid for another month like a week later! Donating free money like a baws!

Sounds like you have two active subscriptions. Sign into your paypal account and cancel all RCNT subscriptions. When your membership runs out then re-join.

Still have FREE membership status waiting to be given away.

I broke your's on purpose, you just didn't get the hint. :hehe:

My wife tells me I don't get the hint either, LOL!!!:p::hehe:

Now you could just fix it for free with a free account for being such a loyal and dedicated supporting member all these years, LOL!!!:D

<---This guy right here is lookin for the green, since I dont make the green at work... :D
You know, just throwin that out there :D

Fortunately I made it in at the lifetime membership deal a couple years back. If it were me giving it away, I'd give away to people who have been contributing for a while.

Back