For the night crew

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wannarunem

Hardcore RCTalk User
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
Many people can stand on one leg and put a sock on the other foot ...
but ...
Can anyone from a standing up position, grab their underwear in two hands and jump up in the air and pull it on over their two feet etc and then land on their feet and pull their underwear up?
It can be done on a trampoline but can it be done off the floor?:hehe:

Many people can stand on one leg and put a sock on the other foot ...
but ...
Can anyone from a standing up position, grab their underwear in two hands and jump up in the air and pull it on over their two feet etc and then land on their feet and pull their underwear up?
It can be done on a trampoline but can it be done off the floor?:hehe:
I need some sort of visual... This sounds gross but I just can't see it happening.

Not a lot going on tonight, is there? :D

LMAO!!!

try not to get your pinky toe caught on the way down..kinda hurts.
Just tried it...

Caught my big toe in the flap, fell and hit my head on the wall. Woke the 'ol lady up and she is wondering what the hell happened. I'm laying on the floor naked... Tangled up in my undies...

Got a hangnail on that toe. Hurts like hell.

J/K

Just tried it...

Caught my big toe in the flap, fell and hit my head on the wall. Woke the 'ol lady up and she is wondering what the hell happened. I'm laying on the floor naked... Tangled up in my undies...

J/K

That's one I wouldn't want to explain to the paramedics. :stupid: :seeing_stars:

Just tried it...

J/K

god damn i needed that laugh that was great

would have been hard to explain to anyone the next day

Now that's an image I didn't really need to see.......

NOOOOOOO!!! You did not just say thong with all these guys! AARRRGGHH My ears!!! Now I need something else to kill that vision in my head.

There are times that I wish I was blind. Then I wouldn't have the image of a man in a thong...................:puke:

Next you're gonna tell us your wear a mankini to the beach. :alarm:

I find video of hog slaughter houses to be a good mental visual gouging tool.....

Doesn't do it for me. I'm a butcher by trade.

I need something stronger. Only problem is, the medicine might be stronger than the sickness.

Se if you can rub this from your minds eye.

2743.aspx

Last edited:
Ed may want that outfit to match his pants..

Back