For Sale?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kyle_battle

RCTalk Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have alot of rc stuff i need to sell because I'm moveing out soon and i need to get rid of it! But i gotta make 100 posts and theres no way i can post that much that quick lol

Can a mod help me out here or something?:\

You have to have 100 posts PLUS be a member for three months. I doubt they will make an exception but who knows? If not there is always fleabay...

That is true! $5 a month...

I assume you're not selling that new Firestorm! :\

Oh no deff. not selling that!:whhooo: lol i LOVE it wayyyy to much fun to get rid of.. i just have alot of old electric stuff i put away and never messed with anymore thats just takeing up space and i want to get rid of all my unwanted stuff to help keep down the clutter in my new place

btw whats fleabay?

lol yeah i dont really care to much for ebay even though i do keep an account just in case i run accross a good deal.. ya never know what u might find on e***!:hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, but if you want to sell here you will need to meet the same requirements as everyone else, 90 days as a member and 100 productive posts.

if you become a supporter, you dont have to do the 3 month 100 post thing right?

ok got it

Back