For Sale?

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

kyle_battle

RCNT Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I have alot of rc stuff i need to sell because I'm moveing out soon and i need to get rid of it! But i gotta make 100 posts and theres no way i can post that much that quick lol

Can a mod help me out here or something?:\

RC Addict

RCNT VIP
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
You have to have 100 posts PLUS be a member for three months. I doubt they will make an exception but who knows? If not there is always fleabay...

kyle_battle

RCNT Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
That is true! $5 a month...

I assume you're not selling that new Firestorm! :\

Oh no deff. not selling that!:whhooo: lol i LOVE it wayyyy to much fun to get rid of.. i just have alot of old electric stuff i put away and never messed with anymore thats just takeing up space and i want to get rid of all my unwanted stuff to help keep down the clutter in my new place

btw whats fleabay?

kyle_battle

RCNT Racer
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
lol yeah i dont really care to much for ebay even though i do keep an account just in case i run accross a good deal.. ya never know what u might find on e***!:hehe:

Last edited by a moderator:

NCNitro

Fist of Goodness
Staff member
Supporter
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Racing
I'm sorry, but if you want to sell here you will need to meet the same requirements as everyone else, 90 days as a member and 100 productive posts.

beason

Bash, Fix, Repeat..
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
if you become a supporter, you dont have to do the 3 month 100 post thing right?