For all my fellow scale freaks

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rip King MC

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
  2. Flying
This is amazing. I found this guy a few months back and

This guy has been around for years, videos are a bit corny but he is very gifted and for what he is doing they turn out to be quite nice for the crude tools he's using. He has some videos where he does put some engine sound in his models.

This is another pretty cool one.

Here's the one with the audio synchronization, pretty well done.

Last edited:
So I was looking through his vids and found this gem.

That didn't show how it works, but this does.

That is one of the coolest things I have ever seen in RC.
That active suspension thing is cool as can be! Make me want to buy a scale truck just to do the mod. :)

This guy has been around for years, videos are a bit corny but he is very gifted and for what he is doing they turn out to be quite nice for the crude tools he's using. He has some videos where he does put some engine sound in his models.

This is another pretty cool one.

Here's the one with the audio synchronization, pretty well done.

Been watching him close to 10 years. He does amazing work. Wish I had a fraction of the dedication he does. Some days I can't concentrate.
That active suspension thing is cool as can be! Make me want to buy a scale truck just to do the mod. :)
Cracking had a 450 like that. I've been touring with it for some time but I'll probably break the servos. 🤣

Been watching him close to 10 years. He does amazing work. Wish I had a fraction of the dedication he does. Some days I can't concentrate.

Cracking had a 450 like that. I've been touring with it for some time but I'll probably break the servos. 🤣

See, I don't think that looks as realistic as a good droop setup. Maybe the settings still need tweaked on that. Maybe the shock springs are too stiff. It looks good, but some spots the body moved a bit funny. But if I ever get a 450, I'd definitely want it on mine.

Back