Fitted a PushGlo toy TMaxx

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Push glow just runs off rx. It barely affects the battery so don't bother installing a second one. Just take a spare out if your that worried.
1cada45c.jpg

d6ab27c7.jpg

Well, had chance to test it quite a bit now, sorry for not updating the thread sooner, but I wanted to get some testing in.

It appears to not effect my RX battery at all, I still get my full usage as I used to before. I do always charge the RX back up at the end of the day.

As I said before I run a 1600Mah RX and this with the Pushglo is a great combination.

finally got mine and took her out for a spin and i'm happy with it,just had a couple of small issues, but i think it was from where i mounted it coz i did the violator tank and push-glo at the same time i mounted my lipo underneath the tank and zipped the push glo to the batt which was just above the overflow for the tank so it got fuel in it and the jst connector but i cleaned them then i got back home and all good

the other issue was the fact it wouldnt start the rb the first time i ended up using an igniter for the first start but after that it worked great,dont know if was the fact i had'nt started my truck in about a month and used after run oil

goin out next weekend with a couple of other trucks so ill have another crack then:D

Wish I could get out with mine, weather here has been ridiculous. I need a boat not a truck.

it was meant to rain all week but as usual we got a nice sunny day
if i can sort out where to mount the push glo properly i'm deff gonna get another for my supermaxx beats having to worry bout an ignitor all the time and it hardly took anything out of the lipo

Agreed. I have ordered another one for my Pulse buggy along with a TwistLock tool.

think i got the cheaper 1 coz mines got an aligator clip and a lug that screws to ground wonder if theres a conversion

---------- Post added at 5:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 5:37 AM ----------

prob shoulda looked beter on their site lol

If you were supplied with the latest version the pigtail leads can be changed out.

Does yours have a red plug at the end of the pigtail lead? If so, it just unplugs there and the new one can be plugged in.

Mines the older version and is fixed.

Yeh mine has a jst connector and I looked on their site and seen the different types might change it later pretty cheap too

The Twislock type is very secure.

I did however think about getting the 'R' clip type which runs through the head. I've chewed through quite a few EZ Start glow plug wires with rollovers lol.

when i was still using ez start i got a long length of heat shrink for the blue wire ,made it a little less flexible but it lasted ten times longer coz i was ripping them on every outing

Your head shouldn't really be hitting the ground. U need a cage or wing or something. I'm planning on making a steel hoop for mine with a support going forward and back to protect everything else

Oh, I've put measures into practice now to stop that happening or at least to try. On the rough ground where I bash though, it can still be possible.

cage is too heavy,easier to buy a new body lol!!
destroyed another 1 on the weekend oh well looks like its back to a mains site again

Destroyed a Pushglo Pig Tail

Back