Fitted a phone mount to my flysky

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Theraggyone

RCTalk Member
Reaction score
I modded my flysky gt3b last night so I could mount my phone/action cam on it easily as I was getting fed up with using a tripod or strapping it to the remote best I could and I couldn't find any decent after market solutions for my handset

I removed the tripod mount section from a cheap phone tripod I had then i used sugru mouldable glue to attach it to the front of my remote and moulded it to fit neatly . So far it seems a solid solution to the problem .
I'm really pleased with how it's turned out So I thought I would post it here incase anyone else needed a way to mount there phone/GoPro to their transmitter (you can unscrew the phone mount and fit a GoPro tripod mount). It should be very strong (sugru states you can hang 2kg of wieght from it once set) but only time will tell I suppose.?

IMG_20181012_130612.jpg
IMG_20181012_130625.jpg
IMG_20181012_130632.jpg

IMG_20181012_134228.jpg

Thanks, should make filming with my phone a damn sight easier. I now need to buy another cheap tripod though?

Back