First time paint

Welcome to RCTalk

Come join other RC enthusiasts! You'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

savage ray

RCTalk Basher
Reaction score
RC Driving Style
  1. Bashing
How's it going guy's? Here is some pics of my first time paint job. There is a lot of room for improvement !! lol desire 019.jpg

desire 018.jpg

desire 020.jpg

desire 021.jpg

I like it!!!! Looks good and I am sure you will go through enough tops to get the practice you want... l.o.l. And I can't say nuttin about the stickers cause I am waitin for mine so I am not representing yet..... but in a few days I will be saying lets see some rcnt stickers on there...... If you need stickers then just pm woodie with your address and presto.... you got stickers.....

Lookin good, I rep RCNT on everything, my Crawlers, Short COurse, my actual car, my hobby box they go good anywhere. Soon enough I will be repping RCNT on the shirt I just won! WOO, enough bout me, that truck looks pretty good, now go get her dirty!

just had to throw in a comment about the shirt hugh??????? you made me sad cause i didnt get one l.o.l. just kiddin Your rig was nice you should let me borrow it for the next contest l.o.l. hehe

yeah that was the one problem it is to clean go get that jeep really dirty and put new pics up... so we can see it dirty

Thanks for the kind words guys, I'll get right on pm'ing Woodie for some stickers.

there you go. I am hoping mine come in within the next couple days!!!!!!! I am going to mylhs today at some point and I might end up grabbing a crawler today if they have something i want..... I hope they do!!!!!